I have moved house since making my Advance Decision – do I need to make a new form?

As long as you are not changing the content of your Advance Decision (your wishes and refusals etc.) then it is fine to just cross out the old address and right the new one next to it. You should sign and date this change, but there is no need to get it witnessed. It is however important that your Advance Decision is clear and easy to read. If writing your new address will make it harder to read, then you can easily log back into your account and edit the form.

Have more questions? Submit a request