I have changed my GP since making my Advance Decision – do I need to make a new form?

As long as you are not changing the content of your Advance Decision (your wishes and refusals etc.) then you can cross through the details of the old GP and write the new details next to it. You should sign and date this change, but there is no need to get it witnessed. It is, however, important that your Advance Decision is clear and easy to read.

Have more questions? Submit a request